Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pwm Fan Good LED Side Fan For Antec's 902 Case?

Good LED side fan for Antec's 902 case? - pwm fan

Hello everyone,

LED fan would go well built with the 902 Black Antec Blue LED fan, if I had put on one side of the fan? 120mm TriCool LED is good? I have read that the same type used in the case, but they have a transparent envelope, so I ask how you had to solve.

There is also a 92mm fan with blue LED, which is the fans and a decent air / silence on my CPU cooler to use (Scythe Katana III - Budget cool awesome by the way)?
I prefer a PWM fan, but would be shipped each blue LED fan.

I tried the old fans 92mm Revoltec dark blue LEDs, but they were unfortunately out of place with the lighting, and neither cold nor too well. : (

Thanks in advance!

PS. Current CPU fan has said the maximum air flow rate of 55.55CFM and most importantly a maximum noise output 31.07dBA (at 2500rpm, running Orthos stress test), I'd rather go with a new fan.

2 comments:

Bubbie said...

Thermaltake A1926 120mm Blue LED Case Fan - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

auggie said...

Here is a great place to look for fans:

http://www.xoxide.com/casefans.html

Post a Comment