Sunday, January 24, 2010

Portrait Sketches How Much Would You Pay , For An A4 Size Photographic Portrait ? ALSO A4 Size Sketch Portrait ?

How much would you pay , for an A4 size Photographic Portrait ? ALSO A4 size Sketch Portrait ? - portrait sketches

I am fascinated by the pictures. A photographic portrait is a quick and easy to control the production a portrait.

But I also draw, drawing, do appear to be much longer.

I want my prices .... Fair, but are also taking into account the time spent for each portrait.

To you! What do you expect to pay and be willing to pay?

3 comments:

Col said...

First, if you have any drawings of a professional. Do not let the players to dictate their prices. Otherwise, you will earn any money. Most people appreciate the value of their work. So do not worry about them. If you do not pay for your work, then it is not obvious to them. those who can do a good job, appreciate that more.

has set a target price for people to see. and are playing in different styles. Some are coal-call in about 15-20 minutes. it might be cheaper.

More detailed drawings take longer if you need to download properly.

have a half-dozen examples of work that different amounts of time and effort to produce. I can not say I like the style of the B-and above price range right for me.

But 20-25 EUR per hour is the going rate for an artist today. Working at the same time it takes to do so. plus materials

intellig... said...

I draw portraits of people, but it is difficult to set a price, get paid a decent hourly rate to be. £ 75 refers to the sentence for me, but many hours in the picture.

I like to do yet, and learn something new every time I fell.

scott w said...

Shop £ 20 per hour - which is a fair

Post a Comment