Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Do My Legs Tremble When I Exercise Why Do People Get So Stiff Their Muscles Ache And Feel Like You Cant Use Them ,When You Have Stress & Anxiety?

Why Do People Get So Stiff Their Muscles Ache and Feel Like You Cant Use Them ,When You Have Stress & Anxiety? - why do my legs tremble when i exercise

Just curious .. I'm afraid .. and sometimes, when I was in your places of stressors such as social situations or in the city, I feel I can not go .. My legs are stiff and my whole body feels like your work .. I shoveled snow a few times yesterday and tried to build, but yesterday I was a little out in the cold and shiver when I'm gone .. You know, like muscles not used in a moment, then ok.i morning woke up and started to do some work and a stiff neck and arm was heavy and my legs hurt .. rested and got up a little and I took a shower .. My neck always feels stiff and the arms and legs, rarely suffer .. is that the use of muscles that are useless for a long time and stress at the time .. office until the next day? If you hadnt had any problems during the night after the training?

0 comments:

Post a Comment